Friday, November 25, 2011

Ch-Changi

Changi airport Singapore. Free WiFi. Yes.

As soon as I switched on my phone it figured out where it was, switched to local time, adjusted my world clocks accordingly, and then offered up a nice message from 2degrees wishing me happy travels in Singapore (and warning me that actually using their services while there would bankrupt me). All good stuff.

The Gmail app won't send the email I just wrote, nor let me view the text so as to copy it to another medium, and while I was fiddling with that a notification came up about a problem with the SD card, but now I can't find the notification. All bad.

I gave in and bought a Stephen King book at Auckland airport, not because I particularly wanted a book but because the dear thing was literally the size of a credit card.

1 comment: